Chocolate banana ice lollies
Enjoy these lovely chocolate banana ice lollies at any time of the day. They are easy to make and require little preparation. They are perfect for sharing amongst adults or getting the kids to eat something nutritious whilst dressing it up as a treat. Try to use green tipped bananas as they will hold their shape better. Check out the video below and find the recipe and instructions underneath.
Chocolate banana ice lollies recipe
• 4 medium, just-ripe bananas
• 4 tablespoons almond butter
• 100g chopped unsalted cashews
• 4ice lolly sticks
- Peel the bananas and trim off one end to make the bottom of the banana flat. Insert an ice lolly stick halfway up the centre of each banana.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter and cashews and then use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread fairly evenly around all sides of each banana, placing each one on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Once all of the bananas are coated, place into the freezer for at least 1 hour. Once frozen, wrap in individual sheets of waxed paper to store for up to 1 week – if you can wait that long……..
If you are looking for other video recipes then check out our You Tube channel where you’ll find lots of other delicious recipes. If you have some spare bananas then you may want to make a lovely banana smoothie
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and Share our videos…….spread the love……….